[Diabetes-Talk] V-Go

Terri Stimmel icecreamlover76 at outlook.com
Mon Oct 26 11:49:58 UTC 2020

Hello again,

Thank you both for the responses. I really appreciate it. I’m glad to know of all experiences. Even the not so good ones. Also, I figure if sharing what I learn about this device helps someone else, then that’s definitely a good thing.

So I was curious, could someone without any vision at all, easily use this?
I don’t have any vision at all. I would be concerned about filling the device with insulin. If it’s something I can even use, to begin with. I’m definitely planning to look into it.

Also, I wonder how it delivers insulin throughout the day?
I know on the website, it mentions that you can give yourself meal-time insulin by pressing a button. But from what I read, it states it gives small doses of insulin throughout the day, as your body would normally do.

Well, I will keep you all posted on anything else I might learn about this. And if I end up getting it.

Thank you,

Terri

Sent from my iPhone