[Diabetes-Talk] Regarding my diabetes education appointment

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Oct 29 02:10:36 UTC 2020

Terri, This is great news. The drop in a1C and your positive attitude are
the best I have seen since you started emailing us. Even now I look at
people's suggestions and take the ones I think I will use and add them to my
files. And even if this is all  good, it is normal to have a bad eating day
once in a while or to once in a while feel frustrated. But I am thrilled
that you saw someone who made you feel comfortable and was willing to be
helpful. Don't worry about medication changes. Sometimes it takes
experimenting. Slow and steady is the best way unless there is an emergency.
It sounds like this is a great start. When I went on Insulin I was so happy
to be feeling better than I had in years that I have vowed I will not get
off. Just take it one step at a time.

Jeanette