[Diabetes-Talk] Regulatory Commission

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:31:17 UTC 2020

A group would have to make that decision and make the necessary connections. My friend who works in public policy thinks going the regulatory route and working through Medicare and Medicaid would have more success than the current legislative route.

I think you have to know what you’re doing and how to do it and work with the correct people. This is not my area of expertise, but how it’s been explained to me makes sense.

Bridgit