[Diabetes-Talk] Question Re Dexcom G6 & Scans??

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:19:22 UTC 2020

Dexcom Will send a free replacement for any sensor that has to be removed or fails before the 10 day session has expired. You just have to call tech-support, and they will send one out. I even had a transmitter just stop working when it was supposed to have one week left on it, and they amazingly sent me a replacement transmitter! I now have a spare transmitter in my stash, just in case!

   Jamie

Sent from my iPhone