[Diabetes-Talk] blind shell phone

Amy Ruell womantech at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:19:34 UTC 2020

LOL,
I have actually been demonstrating the blind shell phone to groups of seniors in Massachusetts. It is kind of a hybrid between a regular phone and a smart phone. You can create and receive text messages phone calls and email, it also has a built-in tape recorder language translator YouTube application and contact creator, but does not allow you to surf the web. You cannot install your own apps on this phone, but it is by design very easy to update. All functions speak, they are are the traditional Buttons that appear on every phone as well as the cursor crossed for navigation. Everything is presented in easy menus, and there is both a built-in manual and a set of tutorials on the phone. If you want further information contact me privately if you like. Thanks.
Amy Ruell

Sent from my iPhone