[Diabetes-Talk] IOS 14

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Sep 18 00:10:31 UTC 2020

I have not downloaded it yet either. I do know someone who did and it made a
mess of some braille stuff. If you go to the apple vis web site, they
already have some good articles up there. But I imagine Dexcom will catch up
to iOs 14, oh, sometime in April? Maybe? <laughing!>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407