[Diabetes-Talk] IOS 14

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Fri Sep 18 00:54:29 UTC 2020

hello everyone, I beta tested iOS 14 this year. I found no significant
problems certainly nothing that would garner any concern.

If you have something specialized my advice would be after installing
goal look through the pages on your phone find the application that you
are concerned about and just memorize where it is on your phone. In
other words all this release does is shuffle some things around. But it
is not harmful to blind people! Because there were many of us beta
testing it just so happened to be blind. I hope this little bit of
information helps?

Please note that the above text has been dictated to the computer by
means of dictation software. There's something written about that you do
not understand, please ask me what my original intent was? I will do
everything possible to clear up any misunderstandings that may arise
from the text written above thank you very much for reading this.