[Diabetes-Talk] Looking for a resource.

sjryan2 at gmail.com sjryan2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:15:59 UTC 2020

Hi Alan,

Having just seen your question, I first went to the Trader Joe's website,
but they list foods only for gluten-free, vegan and kosher diets. Many, many
of their foods would fit in your menu--but they don't provide that kind of
information in any useful way. The next search I did was
www.myfitnesspal.com. There I found ten pages of specifically Trader Joe's
foods by searching just for Trader Joe's. I suspect similar sites, such as
www.sparkpeople.com, etc., would offer specific foods as well. The problem I
have with these sites is that the foods are often added by individuals, and
they vary a great deal in how they're entered. But you will find them
useful.

I hope this will give you a start. I love Trader Joe's foods, and they do
strive for high-quality products.

Welcome back!
Sandi