[Diabetes-Talk] Looking for a mentor of sorts

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:28:27 UTC 2021

Thank you Milton.

Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Milton
via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 5:28 AM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Milton <mota1252 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Looking for a mentor of sorts

Les, I'd glad to be a mentor with you. I can be reached at 701.731.0511.
This is a cell number and when my phone doesn't recognize that number
because it is not in my contacts it will silence calls and give you the
option to leave a voice message. So, if you call this number, leave a
message and I'll call you back as soon as possible.

Take care and keep safe.