[Diabetes-Talk] Wa's wondering about the food service, Schwans

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Mon Aug 16 10:03:23 UTC 2021

Hi, Terri.

Schwan's does have some diabetic friendly options like frozen vegetables
in steamer bags, as well as meat, various potatoes, etc.  You can also
find some recipes and nutritional labels on their web site.

They can be quite pricey, but some of their selections like their
individual steamer bags and some of their frozen fruit are really good
and they have things I might not find at my local store.

You can pay with cash, a Schwan's gift card, credit/debit cards and EBT,
and they offer several different delivery times, at least they do in my
area.

Hope this helps.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com