[Diabetes-Talk] re libre 2

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:51:58 UTC 2021

Hello I have gotten my new refill prescription from my endo due to the fact
he was a bit concerned  when he was  looking at my trends at my libre 1
senssor from a few weeks  ago when I saw him.  I was given the libre 2
prescription so he can better monitor my  levels and hopefully improve my
a1c levels  which have gone in the wrong  direction from 6.6 to 7.2. I will
let you all know how that  goes.  Hoping that the libre 2 will integrate
into the apple health  app like the Dexcom does.  Also he told me that the
libre 3 is under review at the FDA at the moment and will be hopefully
approved by FDA either this year or by beginning of next year which will be
the  competitor to  compete with the Dexcom g7.at this time in my life,
neither my insurance or myself are in the position to cover  the Dexcom CGM
products.  So for now the libre is doing he job. Its not he cadilac of cgm
product but it will do the job and hopefully the libre 2 and thelbire 3 will
given even better results.