[Diabetes-Talk] re libre 2

Gary-melconianG Melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 03:33:02 UTC 2021

But the cost for textcom is more than that that's all I was saying. I'm
going to just leave it at that I don't want to go any further everybody
will use what they need to use it is good that there's options out there
and that a lot of people can take advantage of these ecgm systems to manage
your diabetes even better than finger pricks from the olden days that's all
I was saying I'll just leave it at that thanks for listening and
understanding and anyways we'll see how things go and I'll just do my thing
and I'll just follow what's going on in this list going forward I want to
leave my grievances or anything here I'll just leave things to myself thank
you take care