[Diabetes-Talk] re libre 2

Tony May kg6sxy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:21:39 UTC 2021

I've been using the first version since they were approved in the US.  If it weren't for my FreeStyle Libre, I might not have found out that I had been hitting under 40 mg/dl some nights.  Now I'm just waiting for the Freestyle Libre 2 version to arrive in about a week through mail order.  Any tool that helps you manage your diabetes is worth it and we should all know by now that not everyone has the same experience with everything out there.  What works perfectly for one person may fail miserably for someone else.  The big difference here is FreeStyle Libre 1 and 2 work on interstitial fluids, not blood, so there are bound to be differences for some people based on fat and muscle build.  Best of luck to everyone!

Take care,
Tony