[Diabetes-Talk] re libre 2

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:43:21 UTC 2021

Tony thanks for your support.   If its not for these cgm a lot  of type  2 diabetic would have even more complication and not all type 2 will test with a test meter and prick their fingers if they can avoid it. I have seen this in my circles of type 2 diabetics. So these cgm improve the type 2 quality of life.  Trust me before the libre 1 and now the libre 2 , I know of lot of type 2 in my circles who had bad management of their diabetes but when I showed them the libre 1 and they wer impressed with  it and I ended up selling them on the benefits of the cgm an that is how they got    the libre cgm and have better control of their diabetes management. Now they are impressed  with  it an are waiting for the libre 2 to be  able to help them even further in their diabetes management process.  So even when the libre 3 comes out then there will be  a full cgm system  at a lower cost  that all diabetic can afford and  that  all insurance wil cover with out rejection  like the dexcom which gets  rejected by insurance constantly with type 2 diabetics. I know this for a fact and thre of my friends  wer recently rejected  with dexcom and their cadilac insurance  policies  which never reject for anything ehy ask ro rrequest for but wer rejected for dexcom. The libre 1 was covered out right fully without them paying for anything out of pocket.  That is why they have decided to  be on board with the libre 1 an will be looking at the  libre 2 and any other  libre systems  that come down the pipe line.