[Diabetes-Talk] A question please

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Aug 30 23:07:15 UTC 2021

I often find, particularly when I was using the G5, that with two different
transmitters showing up in the bluetooth, it would get confused. When I got
rid of the old one, it stopped losing its mind over bluetooth. They told me
that they get rid of the old transmitter when they update the app. Hello?
One of their dumber choices. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407