[Diabetes-Talk] oral medications and blood sugar numbers

Mary Sanders sanders.mary1992 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:18:31 UTC 2021

See if you can have it with some protein that might help the nausea but if you’re still having issues and ask if you can maybe be switched because you shouldn’t have to feel that awful on the medication. Maybe lean protein like turkey or ham or something that’s not super heavy on the stomach. It can definitely be hard and the other suggestion is maybe try the extended release instead of the immediate release.

Sent from my iPhone