[Diabetes-Talk] Be My Eyes and Accessible Pharmacy Seminar

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Sat Feb 13 09:53:31 UTC 2021

Hello, Alan,
Prodigy should have been telling us about the research they are doing
for their upcoming meter and Be My Eyes should have been telling us how
they are training their volunteers to help blind people use the Contour
Next or the Accu-Chek Guide. And then they offered us Advocate meters!
I believe the Autocode and the Advocates were the precursors of the
Voice, I mean of the old model Voice with the music, the one I have.
Don't worry, I don't use it anymore.
Dotty Martin