[Diabetes-Talk] Be My Eyes and Accessible Pharmacy Seminar

rick.alfaro at gmail.com rick.alfaro at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 18:58:09 UTC 2021

Totally agree. I was there for the entire meeting. It was an infomertial.
They answered very few questions and refused to cover anything but the
pharmacy and the Prodigy meter. Whenever the topic wen to something
different like the count-a-dose for example, the main prodigy rep cut it
off. I don't mean to sound unappreciative of their time but I didn't care
for this meeting at all and didn't find it of much value.

Warmest regards

Rick Alfaro