[Diabetes-Talk] Not eating enough, or eating properly

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:43:31 UTC 2021

Terry,

Also, first, it's ultimately what you're comfortable with, but it is
possible to use a flat top stove when blind. I prefer gas stoves in general,
but we recently moved and are renting right now, and our rental has a flat
top. I've also used flat tops in the past. I'm totally blind and cook just
fine. It's just about learning nonvisual techniques to know where to place
skillets and saucepans, etc.