[Diabetes-Talk] what are your program interest?

debbiewunder at charter.net debbiewunder at charter.net
Sun Feb 21 22:38:59 UTC 2021

Thankyou Gary.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of gary-melconian via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 3:26 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: gary-melconian <gmelconian619 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] what are your program interest?

That would  be great.  What about cgm system and which ones would be recommended depending on type 2 or type 1.what to   do when your  denied by insurance or even government  insurance for cgm system when you request them.  What are the new developments as it relates to  diabetes management.  What smart apps or devices  can help in managing diabetes type 2 or type 1 depending on being newly diagnosed. Hope this all helps you out.