[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic pump and Dexcom low blood sugars

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Feb 22 21:44:30 UTC 2021

Good catch, Katie. I also make use of the urgent low soon alert on the G6.
That really gives me time to react early.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407