[Diabetes-Talk] The app for the contour next one blood glucose meter reads the test results allowed on iPhone and android

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 05:20:30 UTC 2021

Les,
I am so sorry you had so much trouble with that. I would call the company and ask if this is common for an android phone as I don’t have any kind of problem with an iPhone.  It didn’tit didn’t seem to take more than five seconds for the app to read me the results. I always open the Contour app as I do not know if it will give you a reading if the app is closed or perhaps slow the speed of the result. Also as I have said I have found my Dexcom to be quite a bit off when  I have checked it with multiple meters so it might be that your  dexcomneeded calibrating.  if I doubt the reading on my Contour I will sometimes do a second and third test to make sure they are consistent and then calibrate my Dexcom
Also there is a lag time between the Dexcom and actual blood so if blood sugars are changing rapidly or a bout to change rapidly sometimes the Rresults will even out keep us posted.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone