[Diabetes-Talk] changing the urgent low in Dexcom

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:50:34 UTC 2021

Hi All,

     I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  After the thread about
changing the urgent low, I thought that would be  a good idea to do.  I'm
never going to hit 55, and being able to use the urgent low soon would be
nice.  But when I went into the alerts to change the urgent low, it says
that it can't be changed.  So, for those of you who have changed it, how did
you do that?  Is this a difference between IOS and Android?  Thanks.

Doula