[Diabetes-Talk] changing the urgent low soon alert in Dexcom G6

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 06:07:56 UTC 2021

Hi Doula,

You are correct about the urgent low(notice how the last word is low)  alert not being able to be changed on the Dexcom G6 CGM.  But, the Urgent low Soon ( notice how I just wrote the last word is soon?) , can be changed!

But, first you will need to set the alarms to set to "always on" because then you can here it go off when your blood sugar level goes below 80 MPD unless you change that to a different number like myself and Jamie have set ours to 75 MPD.

Warmly, Joy

Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network

)President, Diabetes Action Network of California