[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G5, Sensor glucose is tripple question mark

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:55:50 UTC 2021

Good morning Paul or whatever time it is where you are! Unfortunately, the triple ?  Or the sensor failure notification in the G6 do not have a warning. They just pop up and don’t go away until the system finds the readings again through the sensor. It is definitely frustrating to say the least.

Jamie Gurganus
Phone: 515-291-8451
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize