[Diabetes-Talk] Just The Price Please!

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 05:24:09 UTC 2021

Peter,
I mentioned in a previous post but under a different subject line that the Costco in my area which is Vancouver Washington sells the freestyle 14 day continuous glucose sensor for $60 a month. The sensors are worn for 14 days so this is for two devices per month. No scanner device is needed to read this device as you can use a Phone app. They do however also sell a External reader/scanner but it would not be accessible for someone that is blind anyway.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone