[Diabetes-Talk] dex com and I phone

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 23:06:45 UTC 2021

To enter the transmitter serial number which only needs to be done every three months or when you start a new transmitter you go into settings from the main screen and tap on transmitter. The only thing you ever have to enter on the screen is the new serial number everything else is already populated correctly.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone