[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom at the end of a sensor session

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Jan 10 00:34:00 UTC 2021

I don't try to extend anything because I form scar tissue very easily. I just don't leave anything in one spot on my body any longer than prescribed. Even with my pods, I recently had to start changing them every two days, rather than leaving them in for three because I was running out of places that didn't have lumps. Hmmm, left myself open for that one, didn't I. <grin.>
One of the things I like about Insulet corporation is that they have a program set up with the red cross so that if I ever end up in a center or something due to a natural disaster, they will provide new pods. Much as I agree with the philosophy of always having more than I need, boy, it's a tough thing to do with today's medicare and insurance companies. Sometimes I do get scripts written for more than I actually need, just for this reason.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com