[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom at the end of a sensor session

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:39:13 UTC 2021

     Only once every 24 hours?  When I've gotten the can't calibrate error,
it tells me to try again in 15 minutes.  And sometimes it just gets stuck
there, and never actually calibrates, just continues to tell me to calibrate
again in another 15 minutes.  That's when I really know it's time to give up
and just start a new sensor.  At least the Dexcom is accessible.  My oxygen
equipment I have to have someone sighted help me with all of that.  And
Humana just sent me a home health kit.  Which has a Fitbit, something I've
wanted for a long time.  It seems to be partially accessible.  I think
people just assume that in this erra of technology, that everything will be
accessible, so they can give me whatever, and it'll work.  Wouldn't that be
nice?