[Diabetes-Talk] Introduction, Accessible Non Stic Glucometers

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 18:23:42 UTC 2021

I'm also I an an Android  user  for a long time as well. I started using diabetes products with my pixel 3 and that’s has been my experience. Since that google now has device like the pixel 4 a that cost $350 and that the diabetes supplies would be cheaper to product on that platform. I don’t get why we ae android user of diabetes are always second in line as well as both apple nad android product are popular and android products beyond the USA are more affordable ot obtain over apple product wher most of he diabetic users and ha I why Abbot hasa stronger hold on the overseas markets as abbot is an Europen company.