[Diabetes-Talk] introduction

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 02:25:32 UTC 2021

No, this list is not for only Type 1 diabetics. We have Type 2's, people
using insulin and aural medication, a combination of medication and insulin,
and folks on the pump.

We here are not all experts and learn from each other besides talking with
our doctors, diabetes educators and dietitians to best manage our diabetes.

Just ask your question if you have any and we will try to help.