[Diabetes-Talk] Tide pool loop just submitted to FTA

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 20:57:57 UTC 2021

Good news,
See below the email I just received today with the announcement from tidepool loop that it was just submitted for FTA review and approval. For those of you who are interested you can read more about tide pool on their website  tide pool .org
This is the organization I’ve posted about in the last few days that has developed the app that can link various insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitor systems, algorithms together for customizable insulin pumping and who have indicated they have made their app accessible.
Patricia https://www.tidepool.org/blog/99-years-closer-about-our-fda-submission-of-tidepool-loop?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWm1JME16Qm1aalkzT1RKaiIsInQiOiJpV05INjNWdVBZVTdMUHVNNXlBZkRBc1J5QTVTcStTeHlcL1E1MTRKRFdlYU5xNVZcL1BuWU4weXpRUlhScnZ2NDRuY1VRXC9RRTVYVW9Gb0xpZ1R2a1RvOThjUDZjS2RaVGJjZ3pwck1SdFU0eFAremFcL2V6YVR0blpmUXdmclNXRTEifQ%3D%3D