[Diabetes-Talk] meters

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:09:50 UTC 2021

Well, I've had no problem with the quality of my Prodigy meter and I'm much
more interested in a meter's accessibility than where it shows up in reviews
by most who are not concerned with accessibility. And I'm curious what sort
of updates you expect for a meter that does what it's designed to do and is
fully accessible. I've been using glucose meters for years and I don't
recall any of them getting updated like a smart phone or smart phone app. It
would be nice to have a meter that could transfer its readings to a
well-designed app that was fully accessible and allow review of past scores
as well as transfer of those scores to medical professionals. I see that the
ReliOn that you're touting has an app but 70% of its reviewers give it one
star so it has problems. I like that I can upload my Prodigy Autocode
readings to Diasend where I can print the reports my endocrinologist needs.

Alan Lemly