[Diabetes-Talk] Pair Alexa with Dexcom on iPhone

Melanie Torrance melanietorrance at icloud.com
Fri Jan 15 17:27:53 UTC 2021

Yes it will tell you your Blood sugar and which way the arrows are going. You can set it up to alert you as well. It will even make a phone call to you for a low. You choose all these variables.
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's i phone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/lfitz50%40gmail.c