[Diabetes-Talk] Reading labels

Terri Stimmel icecreamlover76 at outlook.com
Sun Jan 17 20:37:36 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well. Things are going pretty well with me.
I am now off of my meal-time insulin. I am so very happy about this.

I am eating better. But I am also still struggling some. I find it
difficult to not want to order out. I also find it difficult to not want
candy. So these are things I am working really hard on. But other than
that, things seem much better. So this makes me feel really good.

I was wondering though, what sorts of things should I be watching for,
when reading labels?

I know I of course need to watch the carbs.

But what other things should I focus on?

Any thoughts are appreciated. We shop at Walmart for most things. I
would consider shopping other places. But Walmart is affordable for us.
Plus, ours is set up so that we can have stuff delivered. This works
quite well for us.

Again, any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri