[Diabetes-Talk] meters

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Mon Jan 18 20:53:39 UTC 2021

Hello, Paul,
The Hungarian company which made the Sensocard Plus no longer makes
this model but they still have wonderful and fully accessible meters.
Unfortunately, they made an error on their application to get accepted
by the FDA and so didn't succeed. This is a fancy way of saying that
you cannot buy them in the States. They do sell them in Germany,
though, and I plan to buy one if I ever get there after this virus.
They're not cheap and their strips are not cheap and they only sell
through their distributors or by bank deposit. I used to have one of
their meters and it was indeed wonderful and fully accessible, though I
had to initially set it up in German and then switch the language to
English when I got to that screen.
Dotty Martin