[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic sharing site

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 01:58:19 UTC 2021

Sure.  I just asked them to please work on making their pumps accessible for those of us who are blind.  I said that I currently use the 530G, but I will not have another accessible option once my warranty expires in a year from now.

  I'm sure I could have let them know that the 530G is usable, but not really that accessible.  Or, I could have expanded what I said to let them know why their pumps don't work for totally blind individuals, but I didn't want to write a novel.  They did ask for my email, and said that they would contact me if they had questions or wanted to discuss my idea in further detail.  We'll see what happens, especially if we all write to them!

				Jamie