[Diabetes-Talk] Please advise of an insulin pump

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Jan 22 21:03:54 UTC 2021

Bridgit, with the pumps I looked at, not this year, there was no way to know when we had pushed the correct button. So we could just hit buttons all day long and do who knows what! When I played with that sort of layout, I managed to get into some really nasty menus. If you hit a button and pause to see if you can do something else, surprise! It times out. I have had this experience with the Omnipod and I save myself with the app. Unless the Medtronic screens have improved, I did not have great luck trying to read them with the Seeing AI app. So, this could be good if things have really changed, but it just doesn't sound that different to me.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407