[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic sharing site

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Jan 23 00:13:13 UTC 2021

So maybe we could do some sort of a survey starting with DAN and then find some other groups to see how many people are struggling with the pumps or simply not using one because they’re not accessible like you said you did in your previous survey. That sounded like great information that you got.
And maybe this could be part of the NFB insulin pump accessibility work group project.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone