[Diabetes-Talk] News to Infuse - January 2021

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:00:58 UTC 2021

I was diagnosed in 2012 with type 2 and fortunately I had Michael Freeman to go to for support and he pointed me to the prodigy meter  was frustrating because it took so much blood but I got through that until Dexcom came along and now when a sensor or a transmitter fails I still use the prodigy and it kind	of works, but I would sure like to have a better meter.
04466
Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT