[Diabetes-Talk] Samsung's Galaxy Watch 4 may be equipped with a blood glucose monitor

Gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:40:31 UTC 2021

Veronica both Apple and Samsung working on this technology so basically
it's supposed to use sensors to skin just like how you would do the cgms
that's what I would gather from reading the article. But I won't know and I
won't know how to accurate it is till someone has hands-on experience with
it. So just be patient it most likely will be coming out towards the end of
this year or next year. So stay tuned both Apple and Samsung are working on
this technology for smart watches to do but glucose monitoring and measuring.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/melanietor