[Diabetes-Talk] Wildly in accurate readings on Dexcom

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Thu Jan 28 01:44:15 UTC 2021

Another thing. Are most of you using iOS 14. I am still using iOS 13.7 because Dexcom Tech Support has told me that they were having connectivity issues with iOS 14 and their app. Sounds like the out of range Alert is the connectivity issue that you guys are having. Maybe that’s why I never get that message because I’m still using the old version. I was even thinking about today About biting the bullet andabout biting the bullet and finally upgrading to iOS 14.. Now I am uncertain.
And of course some of you are using android phones and apparently still experience the same out of range frequency.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone