[Diabetes-Talk] Questions regarding processed meats

Terri Stimmel icecreamlover76 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 29 02:28:19 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I was wondering, are meats like peperoni, and solami processed meats?

Also, are these things that I should likely avoid, if at all possible?

I would think so. But I also figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

I was also wondering, when I get cheese from the store, rather it is
sliced or not, are there things I need to watch out for?

And what about sausage?

Is any of it good?

Sorry for all these questions. I ask one, and I think of more. LOL!

Thank you all for the support, and advice. It is much appreciated.

Terri