[Diabetes-Talk] Letter to President Biden

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Jul 6 22:52:12 UTC 2021

Well, the President sure could encourage Congress but check out how the FDA
works. They only follow what Congress tells them to do. I didn't make that
up. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407