[Diabetes-Talk] my latest a1c results

Sheila sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:05:43 UTC 2021

hello, it makes me  very happy also. I know that I'm a type ii. and
though I'm not having to deal with insulin at least yet, the last sixth
months have been stressful. There was so much for me to learn and not
the leash was how to test. I have appreciated the help from people on
this list.thank you very must.