[Diabetes-Talk] Was wondering about Progresso soup?

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 02:46:09 UTC 2021

  You could always bring a dish of your own to share.  When I know I'm going to a potluck type thing, my diet is so restrictive, that it's most likely if I don't bring something I know I can eat, I won't have any options.  Also, eating a more filling breakfast before you leave could be helpful as well.
Warmly,
Doula