[Diabetes-Talk] Placement of pump infusion site

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Mar 1 23:55:24 UTC 2021

Melanie, I have spent many Midwest humid summers wearing the Waist-it and not had any problems with anything sticking to me. Now, tape and humidity? I would think that if you tape it so it won't move, then you should really just get shorter tubing. Having tape on my skin that would always be in the same place
Would get really irritating for me. Good luck.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com