[Diabetes-Talk] Diabetes and vaccine eligibility.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Mar 7 21:20:45 UTC 2021

I’m pretty sure that when I registered for the vaccine, I was able to check off diabetic, but now I forget if it asked about type 1 or type 2. In any case, I am under the age of 65, yet I have already received both the first & second vaccination shots of the Phisor vaccine. I was sick after both dosages, but I’d rather be ill from the vaccination than from Covid.

Good luck to all in getting any one of the 3 vaccines!

Eileen