[Diabetes-Talk] Are both the freestyle and dex com monitors accessible with the iPhone?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 19:32:21 UTC 2021

I use Dexcom and love it, and yes, the app is completely accessible if using Voiceover. Libre's is also accessible. Unfortunately, if not a T1 diabetic, it's difficult to get providers to cover Dexcom. And for GD, Libre will work just fine. So, Libre is likely the route you will have to go, but it is accessible when using the app.