[Diabetes-Talk] Diabetes and vaccine eligibility.

Melanie Torrance melanietorrance at icloud.com
Wed Mar 10 13:38:59 UTC 2021

Yes—This is true. SC has put both Type 1 and Type 2 into Phase 1b, which also includes teachers. We started 1b Monday. I’ve received my first dose.
So grateful! I was so anxious about getting COVID and dying because of being such a high risk. I hope that everyone on this list may be be able to get their vaccine as soon as possible.
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's i phone